Southern Adventure Hub - Rock Climb & Ropes Course
- Duration: 80 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Blewitt Springs, SA
- Product code: PNUJ8J
The Rock Climb and Ropes Course experience at the Southern Adventure Hub is our brand new must do experience!
Set on the doorsteps of the McLaren Vale Wine Region in Blewitt Springs, you can experience heart thumping adrenaline fun surrounded by some truly beautiful scenery. The experience involves our 9-metre 2-sided rock climbing Adventure Tower and our continuous High Ropes course.
Sessions run for approximately 70-minutes and guarantee each participant a minimum of one try of each activity.
No experience necessary – Our guides are there to help you with instruction and technical expertise and encouragement.
Bookings can only be taken up to 72 hours prior to program session.
- Outdoor rock climbing and high ropes in a beautiful bushland sanctuary
- 2 rock climbing walls. Can you face the climb?
- Continuous High Ropes Challenge Course featuring 10 different elements. Each element is harder than the last!
- Highly experienced and qualified instructors
- Children (under18 years) are welcome when accompanied by an adult. Adults that are accompanying children only (ie. not undertaking the experience) do NOT need to buy a ticket.
- Minimum weight: 25kg – Maximum weight: 120 kg
- Minimum height: 120cm
If there is anything we can help you with please call us on (08) 8472 0933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you out there!